| 130-Amp MIG Welder |
- Welds from 22 gauge to 1/4 inch steel and from 22 gauge to 1/8 inch aluminum
and stainless steel.
- Plugs into any standard 115volt household outlet for maximum portability.
- Professional cold gun with trigger controlled power supply eliminates unwanted arc.
- 4 heat settings.
- Electronic wire speed control 0-600” per minute, tunes to the precise speed for the
- Side loading for quick and easy wire change.
- Handles 4 inch and 8 inch spools of welding wire from .023 inch to .030 inch.
- Package cubic feet is only 1.90.
|Kit Includes: |
- Welding Torch, Gas Regulator, Hand Held Face Shield,
Contact Tip, 2 pound Spool of .023 Welding Wire, Gas Bottle Holder, Adapter for
12 pounds Spool.
- Capacity: 3/16 inch
- Primary Amps: 30 amp
- Welding Amp Range: 30 to 110 amp
- Duty Cycle: 90-10%
- Wire Size: 023-.030 inch (.6-.8mm)
- Spool Size: 4-8 inches (100-200mm)
- Dimensions: 13-3/4 inches x 11 inches x 17-1/2 inches
- Net Weight: 46-1/4 pounds (21kg)